Jan 14, 2012

On the runway

So I’ve mentioned the spring/summer 2012 lines before and here they come again. I just can’t help myself – it’s just to pretty not to care. I love the length of the dresses, around the knee is a very ladylike length. What one can see from the pictures below is that even though white is a huge color for spring (when isn’t white big!?) there are also designers going for the more soft peach, dusty pink color and there is even a bit of black mixed in, cause have you ever heard of a season where black was out? I think the most unexpected color is green – I see big things happening for green this season.

Opdateret for nylig6

From the top left we have; Carolina Herrera, Alberta Ferretti, Christian Dior x2 and Burberry Prorsum. In the bottom line from the left we have; Chanel, Burberry Prorsum, Christian Dior and Carolina Herrera.

Personally I love the dusty pink Chanel – ahh to have an unlimited dress fund.

Ok, so now I have to continue with my own fashion show here in my humble runway also known as the stretch between my wardrobe and the big mirror in the hallway. I need to decide what to wear tomorrow for a very special girls baptism – nice but appropriate for church and a lunchtime event, which means (in my opinion) no black… no matter how much I wish I could just throw on my new LBD. Actually I wish I could throw on the Chanel little dusty pink dress – but sometimes you kind of have to stick to reality…      

No comments:

Post a Comment