Dec 30, 2011

Spring Fling

Winter has apparently decided it was time for a well needed vacation after a couple of years of working overtime, and honestly I couldn’t agree more. I know though, that Nordic winters aren’t usually very good at holding a whole lot of vacations, so I’m sure it’ll be back just when I start dreaming of summer, which usually is around April…

But, until that day comes when snow leaks inside my short boots and my fingers turn blue after a bike ride, I’ll flirt just a tiny little bit with the thought of spring and summer!

Opdateret for nylig4

Have you seen the beautiful SS 2012 collections? Above is Valentino in the middle and Louis Vuitton on both sides. Lace, flowery, a bit see-through, pastel and length around the knee. Light and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment