Jan 17, 2012

Merciful killing

I’m thinking about becoming an ax-murderer. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out before scrambling for you phone! The object which I’m thinking of carving to pieces is practically dead already, or at least taking its last shaking breaths – it’s been with me for much longer than expected and I’ve been very happy to have it here, but now it’s time to let go.

I actually had it all planned out, I was going to take it out last night, leave it by the road and never look back – it would have been easies, more humane maybe. But as it turns out, I’m horribly forgetful! I came home after dinner at a friends house and got to bed with a good book – and forgot all about my sinister plan to get rid of it. Now I have to find an alternative way, and chopping it to pieces is kind of all I have left.

I won’t show you the pieces so that you won’t be traumatized, I’ll just leave you with the picture of how this once so merry and cheerful tree now looks sad, old and ready to move on to greener pastures. Far thee well dear Christmas tree!

IMG_0164

No comments:

Post a Comment