Mar 9, 2012

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

It’s not like I don’t have friends or other things to do – I actually had plans for tonight… they just kind of changed last minute… So now I’m spending the evening watching The Great British Bake Off and dreaming of making cakes that look like a dream and taste like a little piece of heaven. Note to self; get friends that has the immediate goal of getting fat fast… In the meantime, as not to eat a whole cake myself, I’m restraining from whipping up a marvelous chocolate cake and instead eating frozen melon balls, strawberries and drinking lemon tea – come to think of it, it’s kind of like having a British garden party in my living room!

Oh, and by the way – to get to the sources of the pictures, just click on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment