Mar 20, 2012

Finding your way home

I’ve spent the last couple of hours in a café in my new-old town. I have now composed a pretty darn motivating letter to the University, I have written a couple of e-mails and I have drunk a liter or two of tea. The headache I had when coming in is slowly disappearing and instead I feel relaxed and productive. I’ve missed the life in this city. I know that no matter what I’ll never have the life I had when I lived here last time, I know I’ll miss my girls being close by, but I like the city all by it’s own merit and I think I can be happy here, at least for the next 12 months – after that, well, you never know do you?

The apartment hunting went pretty ok today. I’ll know more by the end of the week and hopefully that will be that. Now I have to find some big strong dudes to move all my stuff for me – and figure out how to be in two places at once…

Oh, here’s the floor plan for the apartment, just in case you have some input in how I should furnish it if I move in.

Plan_typeA_575x393px

No comments:

Post a Comment