Feb 25, 2012

Twisting kind of day

Opdateret for nylig8

I’m seriously considering pulling on one of my cute dresses and stepping in some heals to do todays chores. I mean, that must be the only reason the housewives from the 50’s are smiling on the pictures! Or better yet, I could just pull of my sweats and put on an apron, apparently that’s the “modern” housewife’s way of doing the sweeping…

Oh well, I guess it’ll have to wait, cause right now I’m going out for a walk with Harry Potter! I’ve found I love audiobooks – I know, I’m so after everybody else, but still, how great is that, reading books while walking, doing grocery shopping or whatever else where carrying an open book along might look weird!? It could have spared me a couple of close calls with speeding cars when I was a kid, yup, I was one of those that walked with her head stuck in a book quite literally, and I loved it!

Anyways, I’ll leave you with my housework soundtrack; Oldies! 

By the way, did you know that every time I mop the floor I have to have twist music blasting? Just like when I was a kid and mom danced around with the mop to the Spanish version of what I later found out are some pretty groovy classic American songs from the 50’s and 60’s!  

No comments:

Post a Comment