Feb 21, 2012

Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme

There are few things I love as much as potatoes. Is that weird? Oven roasted potatoes with rosemary or thyme – mmmm! Right now I’m thinking I might even chose it over chocolate, and that’s saying something!

IMG_0357[1]

Today I’ve finally taken my bike to the repairman, hopefully I’ll have functioning wheals by tomorrow afternoon. Afterward I felt like pretending to be JK Rowling and write in a café, but I didn’t find one I liked that actually had an outlet for my computer, so feeling a bit disappointed I came home to make my self a feel-good dinner. Obviously that included oven roasted potatoes and for dessert a Semla. I’m not sure if there is a translation for that, it’s a typical Swedish pastry that is eaten on this day (which I think is the day before lent?).

I’m not sure what to make my evening go with, it’s a bit stressful to know that I don’t really have anything planned for the next couple of days – seeing as I’m off work for about 8 days. Oh, well, I guess I need to learn to not freak for the little things in life, like not having a vacation planned every time I’m off work. Deep breath and a good book might help… I’ll try it this evening anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment