Sep 2, 2011

Soak up the sun

100_0563100_0566100_0572100_0583

A couple of days ago I went for a walk with a friend and discovered that the city I live in isn’t as dead as I normaly think it is, at least nature lives here, and the sun. There’s something about the sunlight just before the sun sets that is kind of enchanting and binding. Acctually there is something about the sunlight around these days – just when summer is quietly slipping away and fall is slowly creeping closer – that is just better then the sunlight at any other time (maybe except for spring, I LOVE spring!), it makes me happy just walking in the midst of the lazy sunbeams with the crisp air colouring my cheeks. Ah, the mix of melancoly and that exciting “new-start” feeling is just so typical for this time of the year – I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment