Sep 28, 2011

Everyday is a winding road

I get a little bit closer to feeling fine…

I love this video of Sheryl Crow live – happy, energetic and the perfect song for a day where I’m running on my spare batteries. I spent most of the night tossing and turning and waiting for the next patient to drop by the emergency room. It was actually quite a calm night, and if I hadn’t been thinking so much about other irrelevant stuff I would have slept my usual amount of hours, be it a bit interrupted. But I didn’t, I slept maybe 2 good hours and a couple of those where you’re sleeping but not really. So when I got home this morning I wasn’t tired enough (and way too hungry!) to go to sleep and now I’m just in slow-mode probably for the rest of the day. The typical morning after.

Anyway, I actually do have stuff to do today. I’m baking muffins (for Friday) and quite possibly pancakes (that are going in the freezer until Saturday), I’m also supposed to do laundry and mop the floor, and for that to get done I’ll need some very (very!) energetic and up-beat music!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment