Nov 19, 2011

All I want for Christmas is…

A strong cup of coffee, a fresh croissant and a fantastic book – I could have it all right here in my living room, but what would the fun in that be? I can’t help but think that nothing less than a Parisian café near the Seine is going to be able to help this longing. It’s quite the problem actually, I don’t have the money or the time to just skip down to Paris for a weekend – or what really is becoming at least a week in my head. Even if by some miracle my pay check this month would be doubled I have more pressing matters to use my money on – or at least I’ll have in the near future what with a move coming up in the spring and me not knowing how far I’ll have to move. But if Santa hasn’t any better ideas this would be the perfect Christmas present!

ParisParis3Paris 2

Pictures from Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment