Oct 4, 2012

Watching the days go by

So the reason why there's been a bit of a radio silence here on the blog is unfortunately not because my life suddenly has become super interesting and I'm up to my ears in social engagements - this might actually be called the opposite. Well at least I'm happy that it's not because my computer has broken down, which is normally the reason why I'm not writing. The fact is I'm sort of in a rut. It's been almost a week and I can't seem to shake it. I could blame the rain, the fall or the tiredness but I'm not sure if that's all... oh well, I'll snap out of it soon enough.

Anyways, when I'm in a rut I usually fall straight into a pretty predictable pattern. I submerge in a new series, I stop cooking, stop reading (unless I fall into a new book instead of a series), avoid contact with the outside world and of course, stop writing. 


This time it's Homeland that has caught my eye. It's surprisingly good and intriguing. It stars Claire Danes and that should say enough. She is a great and totally underrated actress. A while ago (I don't want to say 20 years cause it's going to make me seem old but something like that) she made "My So-Called Life" which is the perfect teenage-drama and if you haven't seen it you really should check it out!


Oh, and this last picture? Well that's just my feet. The most challenging thing I've done today was making shadows with my feet while laying in bed. I can't say this day is going down as one of the most memorable ones, but I think there's something kind of liberating about not giving a damn and just spending an entire day without pants and without coming close to a mascara brush.  

No comments:

Post a Comment